Disney Makeup Contest
First off, I'd like to thank you for being interested in my second competition! I decided to do a "Disney" themed contest because it was an amazing suggestion. You must create a look that fits the theme: Disney look. Create something that you normally would not wear out on a daily basis. Do princess inspired makeup, villain inspired makeup, Tim Burton inspired makeup...but stand out and have fun! Make sure you send in the movie or Disney program your look is inspired by! Please read the rules so you know what to submit. Once I receive enough entries, then voting for this contest will begin. You will then be able to have your friends and family vote for your picture. Rules and Rewards are listed below.
Tell your friends to enter now!
1. You may not be someone I went to school with or a family member of mine.
2. You may only submit one entry per contest.
3. Must pertain to the contest theme!
4. Please do not edit on the makeup using software. Although you may edit the quality of the picture.
5. Submit high quality picture of your face. Make sure the makeup is easy to see! (No collages...but you may send in multiple photos in the same entry.)
6. Submit one "Jasmaryz Lollita" Fan Sign
[Examples HERE] This necessary because I do not wish to promote fakes. Please take the picture with the same makeup look. If you have a look you've already done, then just make a regular fan sign. Whether you win the contest or not, all fan signs photos will be featured on the fan sign page.
7. Send me one link you would like me to promote if you win! (twitter, tumblr, youtube, etc)
8. If you fail to submit one of the requirements, then I will email you what you have missed. I will give you a chance to submit whatever is missing but I will not enter you until all of the requirements are met!
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF MAKEUP I USE!
1st place winner
The person with the most votes will win a spot on the home page until the winner of the next contest is chosen a spot in the contest hall of fame, a promotion of any social media site and a mention/shout out on my youtube account. They will be promoted to my 11,000+ subscribers and you'll get a spot in the winners album.
2nd & 3rd place winners
The two runner-ups will be featured in the hall of fame for contest winners and one social media site promoted on the website per person.
Send your Disney inspired look to email@example.com
be sure to read the rules and submit all of the requirements.
Entries are closed! Click HERE to see who won the previous makeup contest!